Kayak School in Engadin
Minimum age: 12 years (under 12 years only on request or private course possible) // Max. Weight: 120 kg // swimming skills in current and self-rescue // Solid eskimo roll // move safely on Whitewater grade III // throw and accept a throwing bag
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Have you already mastered your eddying and ferrying skills and you are comfortable on class III whitewater?
Our Creek course will help you read and use currents better and pull better boof strokes to be able to run those class IV rapids with style.
- Analysing complex lines
- Harmonise the hip, upper body, boat and paddle movements
- Using the flow and river obstacles for your own line
- Group organization: scouting, communication and safety
- Swiss certified kayak instructor
- transfer from Engadin Outdoor Center base (it can happen that we need a vehicle of the participants to transfer the bus)
What to bring with you
- Towel & shower things
419 CHF / 3 days
If you can’t take an extra day off from work and can only come on the weekend, it is still possible to attend. We strongly recommend that you attend the entire course, as our curriculum is structured this way and you may miss some important parts.
CREEKING Courses in 2022:
We are quite flexible with our dates to be able to share this beautiful sport with as many people as possible. So if none of the dates fit into your plans,
please contact us via the contact form or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution.